Thursday 30 April 2015

And He Proposed to Her in a Most Interesting Manner - #TheNexusProposal



Everybody takes a step, but not everybody takes a bold step. That step that changes everything, changes how people look at you and even how you look at yourself.

A change that puts a sign on your head saying "taken"  Yes, I'm taken, because i've been Proposed to and I have said Yes. If you told me a few hours before that I'll be proposed to in such a manner- I'll say you were just dreaming. But sometimes it takes a strong wind to blow you off your feet, and the wind of love was strong it blew me off my feet and I am now flying in the air. 


So it all started when this tall, fresh guy who met me some 12months ago sent cakes to my office and then a car and then something else…..(I can’t say that one). The next day it was a key to a new house and Dayo showed up at my office telling me how he would not let me down as all my other exes (Because they were not reliable, they did not have style and class and they also errm you know, did not have bar *wink)

So on that day, Dayo did the most unexpected thing to me at the office.

Nigeria someone is about to propose, are you ready for Nigeria’s biggest proposal? Stay glued, follow the conversation on #TheNexusProposal


Recent Posts by PoshNews

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT POSHNEWS:
For Advert Inquiries:

poshnewsads@gmail.com
+234 8160412395

Submit News/Tip-Off

poshnewsads@gmail.com
+234 8160412395

Please note that PoshNews does NOT own any other blog or website apart from this blog - www.poshnewscast.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...