Sunday 26 April 2015

IK Ogbonna's Fiancee Shows Off Her Bare 8 month old Baby Bump



Sonia Morales is expecting her first child with fiance IK Ogbonna, and pictured above is she proudly showing off her growing bump on Instagram some 17 minutes ago. She actually posted a video and I took some screenshots. Sonia captioned the video:
I still can't believe its 8th month! Time flies! This is week number 33 (and no, baby is not small at alllll ,but I do think pikin got secret gym inside thou). 
Honestly I was so scared of this journey, I thought it would be sooo difficult and long! But we almost there. Just few more weeks to go. #WomenAreRealMVP.
P.S. I think I kinda got used to this my baby bump, will secretly miss it small. Dear Baby, it's a pleasure carrying You. You are now Our new bff. We love you️''
More pics of the happy bump and pics of the hot couple:





No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT POSHNEWS:
For Advert Inquiries:

poshnewsads@gmail.com
+234 8160412395

Submit News/Tip-Off

poshnewsads@gmail.com
+234 8160412395

Please note that PoshNews does NOT own any other blog or website apart from this blog - www.poshnewscast.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...